Property – Retail or Commercial Leasing
Both landlords and tenants need to ensure that their interests are protected when entering into a commercial lease or negotiating renewals. I have extensive knowledge of the legal requirements around commercial leases and experience in the area.
If you are a landlord who needs a lease drafted, please fill out the Landlord Instruction Form and email it to myself. I will then draft the required lease documents and email them to you as a draft for your approval before producing the final documents. If I need more information, I will contact you to discuss the matter further.
If you are a tenant who needs assistance with a lease, please complete the Tenant Instruction Form and email it to myself with a copy of your lease if you have one.
Different lease transactions require different documents. The standard costs for lease matters are listed below.
- $1,045 New Lease (including preparation of Notices to Tenant and reminders to serve the notices at appropriate times
- $330 Disclosure Statement for new lease
- $715 Lease Renewal
- $715 Transfer or Surrender of lease
- $275 Disclosure Statement for lease renewal or transfer of lease
- $770 Review of a lease on behalf of a tenant
- $660 Farm Lease
If your matter is more complex than a standard lease matter, the costs may increase, but you will be kept advised of the situation and any potential fee increase before it happens so there are no surprises.